Single docking station for a GT key drive.
The Glyph GT Key hot-swappable technology has become an industry standard for moving content in the
world's best recording studios and editing suites. And the Glyph GT 051 is the perfect docking station for a GT Key (sold
separately), with an internal fan, internal power supply, and FireWire 800 connections. The GT Key is now available with up
to 2TB using 7,200 RPM drives.
Portable Content, Easy Expansion
Using GT Key drives available in a range of capacities, projects can be shuttled between rooms and locations though the Glyph
GT 051 tabletop enclosure. As your projects expand, your GT Key drives can be used in the GT 103 three-bay rack, and the GT
205 five-bay rack.
Backward and Forward Compatibility
Older FireWire 400 GT Keys are forward-compatible with the GT 051 800. As well, FireWire 800 GT Keys are backward-compatible
with all GT Series FireWire 400 enclosures. Compatibility is maintained because both versions use the same hot-swap technology,
Glyph's Integrity FireWire Interface. Upgrading your studio to FireWire 800 can be seamless while you maintain your investment
in FireWire 400 GT Keys.
Stylish Protective Enclosure
The Glyph GT 051 FireWire docking station is constructed with a scratch-resistant black powder-coated aluminum chassis, as
well as a unique 1/8" thick brushed stainless steel face plate. The aluminum chassis offers additional heat transfer properties
while allowing the GT 051 to be lightweight and portable.
Professionals know that a high quality power supply is one of the most important components in any piece of equipment. Glyph
uses internal power supplies in all GT series interface, products, and docking stations for this reason. Not only that, but
they are all fully auto-switching for international use.
Portable & Rackable
The Glyph GT 051 can be racked using optional rack-mounting kits (sold separately) for either one or two units in a 1U rackspace.
The best warranty in the industry includes a 3 Year Full Warranty, 2 Years of Free Level I Data Recovery, and 1 Year of Free
Overnight Advance Replacement on GT Key drives.
Glyph GT 051 FireWire 800 Docking Station Features:
- FireWire 800 enclosure for a GT Key drive (sold separately).
- Desktop Hot-Swap Bay
- Compatible with all GT Key models
- Specifically designed for production scenarios
- Backward-compatible with all GT Series FireWire 400 enclosures
- Scratch-resistant black powder-coated aluminum chassis, with 1/8" thick Brushed stainless steel face
- Best warranty in the industry
- Content Creation Applications
- Digidesign Pro Tools
Nuendo and Cubase
- Apple Logic
- MOTU Digital Performer
- Cakewalk Sonar
- Sony Vegas
Get high-quality, portable storage today!
Glyph GT 051 FireWire 800 Docking Station Specifications:
- Compatible Operating System
- Apple OS 8.6, 9.X, 10.X
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
- Modern Unix-based, Linux, or BSD
- Glyph part number: GT51800
- Capacities: 160GB | 250GB | 500GB | 750GB | 1TB | 1.5TB | 2TB
- Rotational speed (RPM) for GT Key
- 160GB - 1.5TB (7,200RPM)
- 2TB (5,900 or 7,200 RPM)
- Interface connectivity: (2) 9-pin FireWire 800 rear ports
- Bridging chipset: Oxford 924
- Average seek time: 8ms
- Maximum transfer rate: 100MB/sec (800Mb/sec)
- Sustained transfer rate: FireWire 800: >70MB/sec
- Cache size
- 8MB (160GB | 250GB)
- 16MB (500GB | 750GB)
- 32MB (1TB | 1.5TB | 2TB)
- Dimensions and weight
- Height: 1.7 inches
- Width: 8.6 inches
- Depth: 9.5 inches
- Weight: 5.8 lbs. / 2.6 kg
- Power Supply: Internal Universal 100-240v 50/60 Hz