A highly decorated 5-string with that great Flathead tone.
Most banjo players agree that the ideal bluegrass banjo was the Flathead built in very limited quantities
during the 1930's. To meet this demand and to offer it at a price any player could afford, Saga Musical Instruments introduced
the original GF-100 banjo in the early 1970's. Ever since these banjos were discontinued in the late 1980's due to costly
manufacturing methods in Japan, they have continued to be topics of discussion for their legendary sound and value.
Gold Star GF-300FE (Flying Eagle) continues in that tradition and is a 5-string banjo that is loaded with top-notch appointments
such as hand-cut mother of pearl flying eagle patterned inlays, beautiful flamed maple neck and resonator body, triple bound
ebony fingerboard, gold-plated hardware, brass flange, and a bronze tone ring. Includes a hardshell banjo case.
Gold Star GF-300FE Professional Banjo Features:
- Flamed maple neck
- 26.25" scale length
- Bound flamed maple resonator with PreWar style arch and tapered walll
- Cast PreWar Bell ally Tone Ring
- Deluxe 3-ply rock maple rim
- Double coordinator rods
- Single piece die-cast flange
- Gold-plated hardware
- Presto Tailpiece
- P-142 geared fifth peg
- P-140 4:1 geared planetary tuners
- Lag bolt neck joint
- Hand-cut mother-of-pearl inlays carefully laid out in traditional "Flying Eagle" pattern on both the ebony fingerboard
and peghead overlay
- Maple with ebony bridge
- Golden Gate Deluxe hardshell case
- Shop Adjusted
Gold Star GF-300FE Professional Banjo Includes:
Get a beautiful instrument and a great value! Order today.