Improved the sustain and clarity of your guitar.
The Graph Tech TUSQ jumbo slotted nut (PQ-6010-00) is a replacement nut for Gibson guitars.
you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ guitar nut, saddle and bridge
pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, Micarta or Corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you
play when you use Graph Tech TUSQ on your guitar.
This Graph Tech guitar nut is made from TUSQ, a proprietary material
that is precision engineered under high pressure and heat. It is specifically formulated to deliver the right frequencies
with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar every time. Because of the way TUSQ is made, it is a consistent material
that is rich in tone and harmonic content.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the
world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers, and playing professionals. TUSQ guitar nuts and saddles have rich tone
and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft
spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ nuts, saddles and
bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars
come alive. Electric guitars will get a brighter sound and increased harmonic content.
Graph Tech TUSQ Jumbo Gibson slotted nut Features:
- Has a crystal clear-bell like high-end and big open low-end
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200% over other materials)
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory
- Easy to work with – can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
Don't just fix your guitar – improve it!
Graph Tech TUSQ Jumbo Gibson slotted nut Specifications:
- Thickness: 3/16", (0.196"), (4.98mm)
- Length: 1-3/4", (1.735"), (44.07mm)
- Height: 3/8", (0.366"), (9.3mm)
- E string to E string: 1-7/16", (1.425"), (36.2mm)