A class act that will always be in style.
The original Double Jet Electric Guitar was introduced in 1962. Today's model honors that tradition
with a vintage Gretsch look and all the features that made the original a favorite. Set neck, semi-hollow mahogany double-cutaway
body with laminated arched maple top, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, and Bigsby vibrato. The Electromatic has 2 mini
dual-coil pickups that dish out great Gretsch sound.
Gretsch Guitars Electromatic Double Jet Electric Guitar Features:
- Double cutaway semi-hollow body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Set mahogany neck
- 2 - Gretsch mini dual-coil pickups
- Master volume, master tone, 3-way pickup selector
- 1-11/16" nut width
- 22 frets
- Rosewood fingerboard with thumbnail markers
- Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Bigsby B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Vintage-style machine heads
- Gloss urethane finish
It was a hot guitar in 1962 and it still is. Order today and play a classic.