Big bold tone and visuals to die for!
The Gretch G400 Synchromatic Acoustic Guitar has selected rock maple back, sides and neck; fine-grained
spruce top; finished in hand polished dark brown lacquer with sunburst shadings, the Synchromatic revitalizes the rich history
of acoustic guitars.
The edges of the body, fingerboard, headpiece and guard plate are fully bound in extra wide black
and ivory celluloid.
Other fittings on this Gretch acoustic guitar include the easy-playing, steel-reinforced neck,
oval rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad nickel silver frets, "Chromatic" tailpiece and "Synchronized" bridge.
Gretsch Guitars G400 Synchromatic Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Tone-Bar
- Back And Sides: Laminated Flame Maple Body, 17" Wide, 3.5" Deep
- Neck: 3-Piece Maple
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Bridge: Compensated Rosewood Synchromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Chromatic Tail-Piece
- Hardware: Gold-Plated
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Frets: 20 Extra Broad Frets
- Machine Heads: Grover® Imperial™ Gold-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Inlaid Pearloid Split Hump Block Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid Headstock Inlay,
Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "Cats-Eye" Sound-Holes, Bound Tortoise Shell Streamlined Pickguard, Knurled Strap
Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod
Gretsch Guitars G400 Synchromatic Acoustic Guitar Includes:
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!