A professional hollowbody electric that won't break the bank.
Get ready for some serious twangin' up ahead, with this special edition G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody
electric guitar from Gretsch. This stylish, professional guitar features redesigned Gretsch Dual-Coil humbucking pickups,
adjustable bridge, chrome-plated die-cast tuners, and wicked cool colors!
It is crafted with a laminated maple body,
24-3/4" rosewood fretboard on maple neck, and sweet Gretsch appointments like G-Arrow knobs, Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece,
and knurled strap knobs.
Gretsch Guitars G5120 Electromatic Hollowbody Electric Guitar Features:
- 16" x 2.75" laminated maple hollowbody (gloss urethane finish)
- Laminated maple neck (24.6" scale)
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Vintage style machine heads
- 2 Gretsch chrome covered Dual-Coil pickups
- Master tone, master volume, neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume
- 3-position pickup toggle
- G-Arrow Knobs
- Adjusto-Matic bridge on rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Gretsch knurled strap knobs
- Chrome-plated hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
Order today and start shakin' your tailfeather.