From the early days of rock and roll.
The Gretsch G6128T Duo Jet is a classic that traces its lineage to the earliest days of rock music.
Similar to models of the late '50s, today's Duo Jet features dual High Sensitive Filtertron™ pickups, tone switch circuitry,
ebony fingerboard with thumbnail inlays, Space Control bridge, and a Gretsch by Bigsby® B3C Vibrato tailpiece.
Gretsch Guitars G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby Features:
- Single cutaway body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Chambered mahogany body, 13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" deep
- 1-piece mahogany neck
- 2 Filter'Tron pickups
- 3-way switching (bridge, bridge and neck, and neck)
- Volume controls for neck pickup and bridge pickup
- Master volume
- 3-position tone switch
- Ebony fretboard with thumbnail side markers
- Ebony-based Space Control roller-bridge
- Gretsch Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece
- Chrome hardware
- Gloss urethane finish
Take it back to the beginning with this classic rocker. Order the G6128T Duo Jet.
Gretsch Guitars G6128T Duo Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby Specifications:
- 1-11/16" (43mm) neck width at nut
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 24.6" scale length