Durable, high-quality media for recording and archiving your music.
HHB ADAT tape has been carefully designed to withstand the high stress conditions it faces in the S-VHS
transport system. A back coated tape delivers repeatedly low block error rates and enhanced archival security. The shell is
precision manufactured from impact resistant ABS which ensures accurate tape handling and minimizes the tape pack slack that
can cause inferior tapes to break.
HHB ADAT45 45 Minute ADAT Tape Features:
- 45 minute ADAT tape approved by Alesis for ADAT multitrack recording
- Back coated for smoother tape handling
- Ultra-fine metal particle magnetic layer
- Advanced binder stops oxide shedding
- ABS shell with sliding record protect tab
- Secure archival life in excess of 30 years
Save BIG when you buy today!
HHB ADAT45 45 Minute ADAT Tape Specifications:
- Recording time: Recording Time
- Coercivity: 64 kA/m - 800 Oersted
- Retentivity: 159 mT - 1500 Gauss
- Block error rate (average): < 0.0000007
- Tape thickness: 18.7um
- Yield strength: 40N
- Archival stability: > 30 years
- Operating temperature: 15 to 25°C(59 to 77°F)
- Operating humidity: 40 to 60% RH