Even sound and easy response.
The newest reeds from Harry Hartmann, the Natural Classic Alto Saxophone Reed features a warm and dark
sound. The Natural Classic cut has a strong heart while featuring a steep angle to allow for a flexible tip and quick response.
The Natural Classic reeds lend themselves well to classic vintage mouthpieces with smaller tip openings. On larger, more open
mouthpieces, the saxophone player will find that the tone achieves a wonderful vintage feel and sound.
Save BIG when you buy today!
Harry Hartmann Natural Classic Fiberreed Alto Saxophone Reed Specifications:
- Last 20-30 times longer compared to a cane reed
- Plays 100% from the first second
- Extremely durable and resistant against splitting
- Never dry out because they do not absorb moisture
- Consistent quality
- Easy to clean and therefore hygienic and odorless even after a month of use