Pure Hollow Fibers in a Natural Cane Design
Harry Hartmann Natural Series Fiberreeds feature hollow fiber in a natural cane design. The synthetic
fibers run the length of the reed in a pattern and strength very similar to that of traditional cane. The result is response,
feel, and sound, extremely similar to that of a cane reed but with greatly increased durability and perfect consistency.
Harry Hartmann Natural Fiberreed Soprano Saxophone Reeds Features:
- Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds
- Play immediately, no soaking or break-in period
- Extremely resistant to warping and splitting
- Perfectly consistent
- Never dry out
- Easy to clean, resulting in a hygienic and odorless reed even after months of play
- Made in Germany
Save BIG when you buy today!
Harry Hartmann Natural Fiberreed Soprano Saxophone Reeds Specifications:
- Material: Synthetic
- Quantity: Sold Individually