Powerful Duncan pups and a scalloped neck joint.
The Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar is both a looker and a screamer with Seymour Duncan STK-1s in
the neck/mid and a Duncan JB in the bridge position and flashy finishes. The alder body is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock
maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. Transparent finish models have a stunning flamed maple top. A scalloped
heel means uninhibited access to the upper frets, while a Floyd Rose double-locking trem let's you dive as deep as you want.
A deluxe Jackson molded case by SKB comes with the package to protect your investment and keep it looking good.
compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck
joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better.
Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar Features:
- Alder body with flamed maple top (transparent finishes only)
- Made in the Japanese factory that has been making imported Jacksons for 20 years
- Rock maple bolt-on neck
- Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan pickups: STK-1 single-coil (mid and neck), JB TB4 humbucker (bridge)
- 24 Jumbo frets
- matching headstock with pinstripe
- Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
- Sharkfin inlays
- Ivoroid binding
- Black hardware
- Sealed die-cast tuners
- Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Low Profile JT580 LP double-locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Includes Deluxe Jackson Molded Case by SKB
Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar Includes:
- deluxe Jackson molded case by SKB
Order your Jackson Dinky today.
Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar Specifications:
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Neck dimensions: 1st fret: .735", 12th fret .810"
- 1-11/16" nut width