An affordable Dominion with all the playability and tone you expect.
The Jackson Mark Morton D2 electric guitar features a fast bolt-on maple neck with a compound-radius
(12"-16"), rosewood fingerboard, and a 24.75" scale length on a nato wood body. Dual Seymour Duncan Designed HB-101 humbucking
pickups provide all the great tones you need. All hardware on this Jackson guitar is chrome, including controls, an adjustable
bridge with an anchored tailpiece, and sealed die-cast tuners. Comes with a standard Jackson gig bag.
Jackson Mark Morton Dominion D2 Electric Guitar Features:
- Body Species: Nato
- Body Style: Dominion
- Neck Type: Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .910", 12th Fret: .950"
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 629 mm
- Fingerboard Species: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius / 304.8 mm to 406.4 mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Standard Frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875" / 43 mm
- Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Design HB-101B Pickup with Trembucker
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB-101N Pickup
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
Bridge: Fully Adjustable Bridge with Anchored Tailpiece
Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast Tuners with Jackson Logo
Case: Standard Jackson Gig Bag
Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
Jackson Mark Morton Dominion D2 Electric Guitar Includes:
Save BIG when you buy today!