Three sequenced 15 amp power distribution system with remote control capability.
The Juice Goose CQR-1500 power sequencer has a 15 amp capacity with 7 AC power outputs on the rear of
the chassis. One output is unswitched. The remaining 6 outputs are grouped into 3 Power Pods of two outputs each. Each Power
Pod is an individual sequence event. All outputs have Juice Goose-quality surge and spike protection as well as line noise
The Juice Goose CQR-1500 power sequencer features LEDs on the front of the chassis for real time monitoring
of the processor and sequencing functions. A green flashing LED indicates the continuing operation of the processor that controls
and drives the sequencer. Individual red LEDs are tied to the output of each of the relays. Each LED lights when its relay
latches. The LED can only be on when the relay is latched.
Juice Goose CQR 1500 Power Sequencer Features:
- 3-step power sequence device can distribute AC power to as many as 7 pieces of equipment with total current requirements
less than 15 amps
- Remote contact closure
- Sequence switch
- Manual On switch
- 4 LEDs for real-time monitoring
Order the economical Juice Goose CQR-1500 today!
Juice Goose CQR 1500 Power Sequencer Specifications:
- Chassis: 16-gauge steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75" x 19" x 7"
- Weight: 10lb.
- Circuit breaker: 15A thermal on back of the chassis
- Relay current rating: 30A
- Number of sequence events: 3
- Power input: 7-foot power cord with NEMA 5/15P connector
- Power output: Six NEMA 5/15R (Sequenced) & one NEMA 5/15R (Unswitched)
- Input voltage: US standard (120 VAC @60Hz)
- Signal connections: Five position terminal for 14 to 24 AWG connection
- Monitor features: Front-panel monitor LEDs