Kentucky carved tops deliver the knockout punch.
The KM-160 Kentucky Mandolin has the cutting power required for solo and ensemble work. The basis design
elements of this series have continuously evolved and improved over Kentucky's 30-year history. The body shape has been refined
for maximum percussive effect. Your chop might just shatter not only your own windows but possibly your neighbors as well!
slim, fast neck is constructed of a single piece of maple and is reinforced with an adjustable truss rod. The neck is attached
to the body with a complex dovetail joint for maximum security and sound transmission. The bridge is adjustable for easy adjustment
of string action. Tuning is quick and precise with the M120, 14:1 ratio Gotoh tuners. The snakehead peghead shape is overlaid
with Indian rosewood and inlaid with pearl and abalone in the unique Arrowhead design.
Kentucky KM-160 Series Standard A-model Mandolin Features:
- Solid, hand carved and graduated spruce top
- Solid, hand carved and graduated flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one piece maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish available in three color options
- Rosewood headstock overlay with Mother of Pearl Inlays
- High quality, nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Traditional Rosewood bridge and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 12th fret
Kentucky does mandolins right. Order yours today.