Cutting power on the stage and in the parking lot!
The Deco-Block fingerboard inlays on the Kentucky KM-805 make a bold statement. The KM-805 punctuates
that statement with power that will cut through in any band or festival situation. Complete sound transmission though the
instrument is assured by a split-lip dovetail neck/body joint. You'll feel the difference as the mandolin jumps to life against
your chest with every chop. Twenty-two precisely positioned German silver frets assure accurate intonation in every register
and the abbreviated fingerboard extension allows you to attack the strings in the upper sweet spot without digging the pick
into the fretboard.
Accurate top and back carving brings out the maximum tonal capabilities of the select spruce and
maple tone wood that is used in the construction of these remarkable instruments. Pick a Kentucky!
Kentucky KM-805 Artist F-model Mandolin Features:
- Solid hand carved and graduated select spruce top
- Solid hand-carved and graduated highly flamed
- Solid one-piece maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer amberburst finish
- Mother of pearl torch headstock and block fingerboard inlays
- High-quality nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Radiused rosewood fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
- Dovetail neck joint at 15th fret
You'll feel like you were born to own this mandolin. Order today!