Fine tonewoods and beautiful construction.
Every feature of the Kentucky KM-505 Mandolin was specifically chosen to meet, not only the demands
of the beginning player, but also the demanding requirements of working professionals. Fine solid spruce and solid flamed
maple are hand-selected at this level to assure that this mandolin looks as good as it sounds.
Kentucky Master KM-505 A-Model Mandolin Features:
- Solid, hand-carved and graduated select spruce top
- Solid, hand-carved select highly flamed maple back and sides
- Solid one-piece maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Nitrocellulose lacquer vintage amberburst finish
- Mountain Rose Mother of Pearl headstock inlay
- High-quality nickel-plated Gotoh tuners
- Radiused ebony fingerboard, adjustable bridge, and bone nut
- Dovetail neck to body joint at 15th fret
Bring your A Game with the A-Model Mande from Kentucky. Order today!