A condenser mic designed for live performance!
The M-Audio Aries condenser microphone employs internal shockmounting technology that allows it to deliver
studio fidelity while minimizing handling noise. The Aries mic is designed to specifically capture live vocals with the highest
quality, The cardioid capsule with 6-micron evaporated gold diaphragm and integral pop filter also rejects background noise
for clarity and minimal feedback while handling the high SPLs of concert situations.
Requires phantom power.
M-Audio Aries Condenser Vocal Microphone Features:
- Studio-quality cardioid design
- 3/4" diameter 6-micron evaporated gold diaphragm
- Cardioid pattern rejects background sound
- Warm-sounding solid brass capsule
- Internal shockmounting minimizes handling noise
- Internal pop filter minimizes wind and breath noise
- Includes case and hard mount
Why settle for a dynamic onstage when you can have the superior quality of a condenser?
Call or click to order yours today!
M-Audio Aries Condenser Vocal Microphone Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 13.8mV/Pa (-37dBV re 1V/Pa)
- Max. SPL: 134dB for .5% THD
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Preamp topology: Class A FET, transformerless