An advanced 25-key USB MIDI controller that's compact yet powerful.
With the M-Audio Axiom 25 USB MIDI keyboard controller, you get an array of MIDI controls in a USB-powered
package that won't eat up much desk space. It has velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted key action with assignable aftertouch,
8 rubberized trigger pads for drum programming, 8 endless rotary encoder knobs, 6 transport controls, pitch/mod wheels, and
a backlit LCD. The 25-key MIDI controller also offers assignable sustain/expression pedal jacks, octave up/down keys, transpose
up/down keys, 20 memory locations, and USB or AC power operation. The M-Audio Axiom 25 comes with Enigma librarian/editor
software for unlimited control of MIDI setups with your computer and Ableton Live Lite music production software.
M-Audio Axiom 25 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Features:
- Velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- Backlit LCD screen
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 6 transport buttons reassignable to other MIDI parameters
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- USB port and MIDI I/O
- USB bus or AC powered
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Comes with Enigma librarian/editor software and Ableton Live Lite music production software
It's small, affordable, and has enough MIDI power to turn your computer into a powerhouse
production station. Order your Axiom 25 today!
M-Audio Axiom 25 25-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18-7/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 3-3/8"D
- Weight: 5-1/2 lb.
- PC requirements: Windows XP SP2 or higher (Windows 98/Me/NT/2000 not supported); 800MHz or higher Pentium 3; 256MB RAM;
DirectX 9.0b or higher
- Mac requirements: 800MHz G3/733MHz G4 or higher; OS X 10.3.9 with 256MB RAM; 10.4.2 or greater with 512MB RAM; native
USB port required; CPU accelerator cards not supported