Sleek with pitch bend and modulation wheels.
Harness the power of your Mac music software with M-Audio's KeyStudio USB keyboard controller. KeyStudio
makes it easy to command a library of virtual instruments, audition loops and compose songs in GarageBand, Logic and other
Mac-compatible applications. The sleek controller features 49 synth-action keys plus pitch bend and modulation wheels, sustain
pedal input and more. Simply connect it to your Mac OS X computer with a single USB cable and start playing.
M-Audio KeyStudio 49 Midi Controller Features:
- 49-note, synth-action keyboard
- Perfect for use with GarageBand, Logic and other music applications
- USB compatible
- Instant installation on Mac OS X computers—just plug and play
- Assignable modulation wheel and volume slider
- Pitch bend wheel
- Assignable octave +/- buttons
- Edit mode button
- Sustain pedal input
- Connection and power via a single USB cable
Save BIG when you buy today!
M-Audio KeyStudio 49 Midi Controller Specifications:
- Mac OS X Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (Mac)
- Macintosh G3** 800/G4** 733MHz or higher
- (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- OS X 10.3.9 w/ 256 MB RAM
- OS X 10.4.3 or greater w/ 512 MB RAM
- *M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
- **native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards not supported