Anniversary edition interface sports a new look and enhanced functionality.
Released in celebration of M-Audio's 20th anniversary, the Midiman MIDISPORT USB MIDI interface delivers
an updated look and enhanced functionality. The compact interface addresses 32 x 32 discrete channels of MIDI I/O via USB,
making it ideal for simultaneously connecting multiple MIDI devices to your computer, as well as eliminating delays associated
with long MIDI THRU chains. The MIDISPORT interface's standalone functionality also gives you MIDI throughput and merge capabilities
and its bus-powered architecture provides the option of totally mobile operation.
M-Audio Midisport 2x2 Anniversary Edition USB MIDI Interface Features:
- 2-in/2-out MIDI interface with 32 discrete MIDI input channels, 32 Discrete MIDI output channels
- Standalone functionality with MIDI merge and THRU
- USB bus powered - requires no external power supply
- True plug-and-play functionality - class-compliant operation with Windows XP, Vista and Mac OS X
- MIDI activity indicator for each port
- Compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
Order with the protection of our 45-Day Lowest Price and Total Satisfaction Guarantees.
M-Audio Midisport 2x2 Anniversary Edition USB MIDI Interface Specifications:
- Mac OS X Core MIDI
Minimum System Requirements (PC):
- Windows XP *
- Windows XP (SP2), Pentium 3 — 800 MHz
- 256 MB RAM, Native USB port, DirectX 9.0c
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit editions), Pentium 3 - 1 GHz
- 1 GB RAM, Native USB port
- * Home and Professional Edition only. Windows Media Center Edition, Windows 2000, NT, Me and 98 are not supported.
suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
System Requirements (Mac):
- Macintosh **
- Macintosh G4 500 w/ Mac OS X 10.4.9
- Macintosh G4 867 w/ Mac OS X 10.5.1
- 512 MB RAM, Native USB port
- **G4 accelerator cards not supported
M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software,
as they may be greater than the above.