Everything you need for safe and simple guitar humidification in extreme climates.
Oasis' OH-5 Plus + instrument humidifier keeps your guitar, or any other wooden instrument, in prime
condition with the correct level of humidity. It's important to keep the relative humidity above 40% to prevent the instrument
from cracking. With this comprehensive set, you can measure humidity levels and administer the instrument humidifier. It includes
the OH-5 Plus+ Humidifier and OH-2 Digital Hygrometer with clip for attaching near the instrument or in the case.
OH-5 Plus+ Humidifier
While the original Blue Oasis provides sufficient humidity in many environments, it is not effective everywhere. The humidity
demands of the desert, mountain states or frigid north exceed the humidification capacity of the device. For this reason,
Oasis developed the Oasis Plus+ humidifier. The Plus+ is the same size and shape as the original blue Oasis, but is made of
a different material that provides 50% more humidity output.
Because the Oasis Plus+ HumidifierPlus+ is the same size
as the original Blue Oasis and it has 50% greater humidity output, it will be necessary to refill the Oasis Plus+ more frequently
than the original Blue Oasis.
If one is using a hygrometer, Oasis recommends that the Oasis Plus+ be used when the
room humidity is below 25%. The original Blue Oasis should be used when the surrounding room humidity is between 25-40%. Above,
40%, you should not be using a humidifier.
It is important to also to monitor the humidity inside your instrument case.
Case size, design, material and other factors will impact the humidity permeability of each case. While general rules are
helpful, a good hygrometer located inside the instrument case will give you the best information regarding proper humidification
OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
The Oasis Digital Hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity and can help you decide when to use your Oasis Guitar Humidifier.
Because relative humidity varies greatly, even inside your home, we recommend that you keep your hygrometer close to your
With the convenient case clip, it is now possible to measure the relative humidity inside your guitar case.
The new clip attaches to the back of the hygrometer and is mounted on the flap of the supply box inside your guitar case.
Oasis OH-5 Plus+ Humidifier With OH-2 Digital Hygrometer Features:
- Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier
- You can see when Oasis is ready for refill
- Long lasting humidification
- Won't leak due to overfilling
- Two levels of leak protection
- Stabilized to Never Touch the Body of Your Instrument
OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
- Guaranteed for 5 full years
- Super-slim profile design with secure Velcro mount fits anywhere
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains exceptional accuracy for years
- Records high/low temperatures
- Measures temperature in C or F
- On/off switch
Don't risk a crack in your guitar. Order today.
Oasis OH-5 Plus+ Humidifier With OH-2 Digital Hygrometer Specifications:
- OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
- Measures: 4" x 1.25" x .375"
- Measuring Range: 20% to 90% RH (Relative Humidity)
- Resolution: 1%
- Updating time: 10 seconds
- Measuring range: 0°-50°C or 32°-122°F with 0.1°C/0.1°F resolution
(3.0 v 2032 battery included
- annual replacement needed)