Amplify the speaker, not the audience.
The Olympus ME-31 shot gun microphone's directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources.
This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources.
For example, the ME-31 gun mic can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from
Olympus Compact Shotgun Microphone Features:
- Limited interference
- Durable metal construction
- Desktop microphone stand with a removable grip
- Windscreen is included to reduce wind noise
Save BIG when you buy today!
Olympus Compact Shotgun Microphone Specifications:
- Directionality: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70 — 15,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -32.5dB ± 4dB
- Output impedance: 1.8kH
- Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5V — 5V)
- Output Plug Type: 3.5mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions: 21mm x 155mm
- Cord length: 1.5m
- Weight: Approx. 97.5g (including the cords)
- Included: Windscreen, Grip, Stand, Stand adapter, Case