An all-in-One Solution that supports virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC.
Powered by the latest Intel Core i5 processor and using a 15" touchscreen, 37 black and white keys,
running Windows 7 OS, the GEN6 MiKo LXD is an entirely new class of multimedia instrument. MiKo LXD is specifically designed
with keyboard playability and maximum studio functionality.
Open Labs have included world-class virtual instruments
and effects, with thousands of presets, with virtually unlimited capability for third party plug-ins and applications.
Unlike all other dedicated electronic musical instruments and workstations, MiKo LXD's optimized Windows 7 OS natively supports
virtually any music application or plug-in developed for a PC. From Pro Tools to Nuendo, Native Instruments Komplete to Spectrasonics
Omnisphere, MiKo LXD does it all with ease.
MiKo LXD is equipped with the new Bump MP integrated drum module, designed to allow the user to create beats and trigger any
sound, loop or sample in real-time. Enhanced with a special Open Labs version of Guru from FXpansion, key features of the
Bump MP include: (16 plus 1) fully assignable pads, note repeat, fixed level fader, transport controls, chromatic mode, hold,
pad tune, multiple groove preset and eight engines with 24 patterns per engine. This also allows up to 512 step sequences
MiKo LXD is also equipped with the new Open Labs Mix/Edit controller. The mixer section consists of multiple fully assignable
controls including: (8) encoders, (8) lighted buttons, (8) faders, (X4) banks (total of 128 channels) and (1) master volume
fader. The edit section consists of multiple, fully assignable controls including: (8) encoders, (1) LCD display (for encoders),
(4) buttons and (4) banks (total of 32 control parameters).
MiKo LXD has the most relevant and compelling sounds including: Open Labs The Master's Series Library produced by multi-platinum
producer Mr. Porter (Denaun Porter).
Riff is an entirely new concept in virtual instrument hosting. Written from the ground up by Open Labs, Riff encompasses over
six years of live performance and studio production knowledge gathered from some of the world's top artists, engineers, composers,
Simply speaking, Riff is a multi-effect and multi-instrument rack for musicians and sound designers.
It is also a VST host that runs as a standalone application.
Its advanced features include: Live Controls, which allows
the user to create any number of virtual controls in real-time that can be mapped to various effects and other parameters.
Advanced intelligence allows any number of virtual controllers to manipulate any number of other virtual controllers, providing
automation for virtual instruments and effects. Rewire allows for this powerful host application to be used within any DAW
Riff allows a user to stream the ASIO or VST input signal through chains of individual VST effects so you
can use your Open Labs instrument as a real-time multi-effect processor.
It enables a user to play several VST instruments
at the same time. You can layer several instruments to create complex sounds. Or, users may play instruments on different
MIDI channels: It turns a computer into a multi-timbral sound generator.
Open Labs Riff is the new standard in VST
hosting. Split, layer and chain VSTs in any configuration you desire. Your production station never sounded this good.
MimiK (optional, see sku # 703218) keyboard cloning software will clone the sounds of any midi equipped keyboard or hardware
sound module. Put all your keyboards in your MiKo.
Open Labs instruments are equipped with Firewire, USB, PCI EXPRESS and an Ethernet port, allowing access to the Internet via
a broadband connection. Open Labs tech support can log-in to your system, and their online technicians can remotely view and
diagnose any issue – while you are still in your own studio.
Open Labs Miko LXD Features:
- More than 15,000 high-quality sounds
- 15-inch touch screen for hands on control of any software parameter and two button touch pad
- Mix Edit panel with 8 bankable (32) faders and 8 programmable rotary encoders
- Bump MP 4x4 velocity sensitive drum pad interface with GURU
- DJ style crossfader with 7 programmable knobs and 8 programmable buttons
- 37-key semi-weighted, synth-action keyboard with after-touch
- Comprehensive I/O capable of up to 24bit/96KHz audio with 4 in / 6 out including 2 phantom-powered mic-preamps with instrument
inputs, S/PDIF I/O and MIDI I/O
- Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB RAM @ 1333mhz, 1TB hard drive, dual-layer CD/DVD burner
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2internal), 1 Firewire 1394 port, 1 DVI Video port, 1 Ethernet port, Internet ready
- External QWERTY keyboard
- One year of Open Labs Platinum Support Services which include: one-hour "Get to Know Your Machine" session, remote desktop
support via Internet in addition to phone and email support, and full parts/labor warranty coverage
Discover a new class of multimedia instrument. Order today!
Open Labs Miko LXD Specifications:
- Keyboard: 37-key semi-weighted synth action keyboard (World class Fatar Technology)
CPU: Intel Core i5
- Bump MP Drum Module
- Mix/Edit Controller
- DJ Module: Penny and Giles Cross-Fader, 7 Knobs and 12 buttons
- Pitch Bend and Modulation Wheels
- Trackpad with 2 buttons
- External USB QWERTY Keyboard
Memory: 4GB @ 1333mhz
Audio I/O: High Performance Audio I/O Card with Low Latency
& 24-bit/96kHz professional 4-in/6-out:
- 2 mic/instrument preamp inputs (with Phantom Power 48V)
- 2 analog line inputs
- 6 analog line outputs
- S/PDIF digital I/O (coaxial)
Storage: 1 TB (upgradeable to 4 TB)
Drive: High Speed Dual-Layer 8.5GB/disc
Display: Internal 15" Color Touch Screen LCD High resolution (1024 x 768)
- External DVI port for running dual monitors or a video projector
- Midi In/Out
- Sustain and Expression ports
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (2 external/2 internal)
- 1 FireWire 400 port
- 1 Gigabit (10/100/1000) Ethernet port
- Open Riff 2.0
- Reaper 3.5
- Guru w/ Mr Porter Sounds
PREMIUM Factory Sound Library V6:
- Thousands of sound presets installed including True Pianos, Sylenth, Digital Sound Factory Proteus 2000, MoPhatt, Virtuoso,
Planet Earth, Extreme Lead, Wusik Station v6, Denaun Porter Master Series sound library, 3G Sounds, Purity, BreverbLE, Paragon
- 500 Watt Power Supply, Whisper Quiet Cooling Fans (Internal Chassis, Processor & Power Supply)
MiKo LXD Dimensions:
32"(L) X 19"(W) X 7"(H)
- Weight (base configuration) 39.2 lbs.