A clear, open-sounding student instrument with handcrafted quality.
Both the solid spruce top and solid maple back and sides are exquisitely hand-carved with surfaces graduated
to precise measurements. The neck is hand-carved to give the instrument a comfortable feel and the scroll a graceful shape.
Quality fittings complement the craftsmanship: maple bridge, grade A ebony fingerboard, ebony pegs, and end pin with chrome
tube and brass tip. Includes an ebony frog bow with Mongolian horsehair and a featherweight case.
Palatino VC-455 4/4-Size Cello Outfit Features:
- Solid hand-carved spruce top
- Solid hand-carved maple back and sides
- Hand-carved solid maple neck
- Maple bridge
- Grade A ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Inlaid purfling
- Golden brown finish
- Four fine tuners
- End pin with chrome tube and brass tip
- Mongolian horsehair bow
Palatino VC-455 4/4-Size Cello Outfit Includes:
- ebony frog bow with Mongolian horsehair, featherweight case
A great starter instrument for the determined student. Order today.