The guitar that launched PRS.
The PRS 25th Anniversary Custom 24 Figured Maple-Top Electric Guitar commemorates PRS Guitars' first
quarter century. With a standard neck, shadow bird inlays, anniversary headstock eagle, bound rosewood fretboard, 57/08 pickups,
a unique color palette, and a gorgeous figured maple top, the anniversary Custom 24 is a fitting tribute.
of building consistent guitars to extremely high quality standards centered around innovation and constant change has made
the PRS Custom 24 a perennial favorite with guitar players. The Custom 24 is the original PRS—the guitar the company
was founded on—the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first trade show in 1985, and the first guitar produced in the
Paul Reed Smith 25th Anniversary Custom 24 Figured Maple-Top Standard Neck Electric Guitar Features:
- Figured maple top
- Mahogany back wood
- Set mahogany neck
- 25" scale
- Standard neck shape
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- 24 frets
- 1-21/32" nut width
- 10" fretboard radius
- 25th Anniversary shadow birds inlays
- Eagle headstock inlay
- PRS-designed tremolo
- PRS 14:1 Phase II low-mass locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- 57/08 Treble humbucker
- 57/08 Bass humbucker
- Volume and tone control
- 5-way rotary pickup selector
- ROTARY POSITIONS
- Position 10: Treble pickup
- Position 9: Outside coils- deep and clear - parallel
- Position 8: Series single coils—Warm version of the "in between the treble and middle pickups"
- Position 7: Parallel single coils—Crisp version of the "in between the treble and middle pickups"
- Position 6: Bass pickup
- Acrylic urethane finish
Paul Reed Smith 25th Anniversary Custom 24 Figured Maple-Top Standard Neck Electric Guitar
- special 25th Anniversary white tolex hardshell case
Get in on the PRS revolution. Order your 25th Anniversary Custom 24 today.