The core of the PRS line. You know you deserve it.
The PRS Custom 24 Electric Guitar's flamed maple 10-Top is enough to make a grown guitarist drool—meaning,
it's a perfect 10. The Custom 24 guitar is the core of the PRS line, it's based on the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his
first trade show in 1985. Today, the PRS Custom 24 still comes with the patented PRS Tremolo bridge, locking tuners, and the
beautifully carved, figured maple top that is a PRS guitar hallmark.
Push/Pull Tone Control
Allows great tonal versatility using two PRS humbucking pickups.
Push/Pull Down Positions:
•Toggle Down: Treble Humbucker
•Toggle Middle: Both Humbuckers
•Toggle Up: Bass Humbucker
Push/Pull Up Positions:
•Toggle Down: Treble Single-Coil
•Toggle Middle: Both Single-Coils
•Toggle Up: Bass Single-Coil
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 10-Top Flame Maple Electric Guitar Features:
- Carved flamed maple top with mahogany back
- 25" scale length mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and moon inlays
- 24 fret - standard
- PRS tremolo
- PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- 24 fret - HFS treble and Vintage bass pickups
- Volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way pickup selector
Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 10-Top Flame Maple Electric Guitar Includes:
Top-drawer PRS features on their flagship guitar. Buy yours today.