With a fast neck and big frets this axe really lets your fingers fly!
The DGT electric guitar is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Reed Smith
and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty Trem with special pickups, special wiring, a neck smaller than PRS' wide-fat
neck, bigger frets, and heavy gauge strings that permit beautiful rhythm and solo tone. This PRS guitar is also graced with
the PRS hallmark carved maple10 top and abalone bird fingerboard inlays.
Devoted to PRS guitars, David Grissom has
recorded and toured with Joe Ely, John Mellencamp, the Allman Brothers, The Dixie Chicks, and Buddy Guy, as well as with Storyville.
Paul Reed Smith DGT Flame Maple 10 Top with Bird Inlays Electric Guitar Features:
- Body Style: Double Cutaway
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple 10 Top
- Body wood: Thick Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Case: Hardshell
- Neck Joint: Set
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: DGT
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Abalone Bird Inlays
- Fret: 6100 Fret Wire
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Bridge: PRS Tremelo
- Tuners: 14:1 Phase II Low Mass Locking Tuners with Faux Bone Buttons
- Hardware Color: Chrome with coordinating colored pickguards & DGT truss rod cover
- Pickups: DGT Treble and Bass Pickups with Covers
- Controls: 2 Volumes and one Push-pull pot on the tone knob that activates the coil taps
- Switches: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
Paul Reed Smith DGT Flame Maple 10 Top with Bird Inlays Electric Guitar Includes:
Play like never before today!