Superior tracking, speed, and smoothness.
A 4-position cam on the Pearl P-2002B PowerShifter Eliminator Double Pedal (Right) makes it 4 pedals
in one. It also features 3-position PowerShift adjustment, quad beater, low-mass aluminum drive shaft, a uni-pressure spring
clamp that allows infinite beater angle, and a floating spring pendulum that reduces waggle. Belt drive. All the great PowerShifter
features times 2.
Pearl P-2002B PowerShifter Eliminator Double Pedal (Right) Features:
- 3-position movable footboards change the feel of the pedals from heavy, regular, and light
- Quad beater has 2 plastic and 2 felt faces, and point or line contact with the head, to provide four distinctly different
- Roller cam hoop clamp is side-mounted for easy attachment and removal of the pedals
- Uni-pressure spring clamp allows infinite beater angles
- Floating spring pendulum attaches to the rocker cam "inline" to significantly improve waggle
- Low-mass aluminum drive shaft greatly improves speed and reduces inertia
It's the best double setup available. Order today.