Featuring 2 channels, 50 watts, and all-tube design—it's an American-made boutique Rivera amp
for an affordable price.
Rivera's award-winning Clubster Royale combo amplifier has been warming the hearts of players around
the world. Due to much demand, the company created the special Clubster Royale 112 50W 1x12 tube guitar combo amp. It features
2 discrete preamp channels powered by 3 - 12AX7 tubes, and now a tuned high-gain lead channel, an active effects, and a larger
output transformer with an impedance selector. This 50-watt powerhouse of EL34 Tube tone will give you the chunky bottom end,
clean rhythms, and sweet sustain and distortion to satisfy your musical desires.
The Rivera amp's high gain lead tones
in Channel 1 are articulated with 3-band equalization, and a Pull for Boost switch gives you that extra gain to go from crunch
to searing leads.
Channel 2 is a straightforward rhythm channel with 2-band equalization and a bright switch, voiced
like the vintage blackface amps from 1965.
In addition, the Rivera tube amp features the rich and lush footswitchable
Accutronics spring reverb to add depth and swell to your tone. Rivera's pioneered active effects loop with send and return
level controls allow you to patch with perfect level matching any external signal effects processor chain. You can also switch
channels and reverb with the included FS20 footswitch. The heavy-duty and oversized output transformer features low temperature
running, super-tight bottom end, two speaker jacks, a lineout jack, and an impedance selector for easy and correct matching
of external speaker enclosures.
Like all Rivera amplifiers, they are built with military and audiophile grade components,
and lovingly handcrafted in Burbank, California.
The 1x12 version comes standard with a Celestion Seventy 80.
Rivera Clubster Royale is a fabulous sounding and roadworthy workhorse for years of satisfying and dependable performance.
Rivera Clubster Royale 112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Features:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High and Low Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence
control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return with level controls, 1/4" line output
and 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Three 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two EL-34's
- Output power: 50 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: 12" Celestion 70/80
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics 6-spring reverb (combo version), 3-Spring reverb in Top
- Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex
Save BIG when you buy today!
Rivera Clubster Royale 112 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18"H x 21"W x 12"D
- Weight: 46lb.