American-made boutique Rivera amp featuring 2 channels, 50 watts, and all-tube design for an affordable
Rivera's award-winning Clubster series of combo amplifiers has been warming the hearts of players around
the world. Due to much demand, the company created the special Clubster Royale 112 50W 1x12 tube guitar combo amp. It features
2 discrete preamp channels powered by 3 - 12AX7 tubes, and now a tuned high-gain lead channel, an active effects, and a larger
output transformer with an impedance selector. This 50-watt powerhouse of EL34 Tube tone will give you the chunky bottom end,
clean rhythms, and sweet sustain and distortion to satisfy your musical desires.
High gain lead tones in the amp head's
Channel 1 are articulated with 3-band equalization, and a Pull for Boost switch gives you that extra gain to go from crunch
to searing leads.
Channel 2 on the Rivera Clubster Royale is a straightforward rhythm channel with 2-band equalization
and a bright switch, voiced like the vintage blackface amps from 1965.
In addition, the Rivera amp head features the
rich and lush footswitchable Accutronics spring reverb to add depth and swell to your tone. Rivera's pioneered active effects
loop with send and return level controls allow you to patch with perfect level matching any external signal effects processor
chain. You can also switch channels and reverb with the included FS20 footswitch. The heavy-duty and oversized output transformer
features low temperature running, super-tight bottom end, two speaker jacks, a lineout jack, and an impedance selector for
easy and correct matching of external speaker enclosures.
Like all Rivera amplifiers, the Clubster Royale tube amp
heads are built with military and audiophile grade components, and lovingly handcrafted in Burbank, California.
top comes standard in Black with gold grill cloth.
Rivera Clubster Royale 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Features:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4" High and Low Gain input, 1/4" footswitch input, reverb control, presence
control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4" effects loop send, 1/4" effects loop return with level controls, 1/4" line output
and 1/4" external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: 3 - 12AX7A
- Output tubes: 2- EL-34
- Output power: 50 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics 6-spring reverb (combo version), 3-Spring reverb in Top
- Cabinet material: 5/8"-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex
Modern Rock, Classic Rock, and country clean tones can be yours in style with the Clubster
Rivera Clubster Royale 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11"H x 24"W x 10"D
- Weight: 32lb.