A combo with gorgeous looks and outrageous tones.
The Rivera Fandango 212 55 watt Guitar Amp features a bigger voice of two Celestion G12T-75s in a gorgeous
and deep cabinet. A fabulous 5 12AX7 preamp section with a lead channel like the Knucklehead Reverb, coupled with a powerhouse
of EL-34 Watts and Celestion speakers, housed in a lustful speaker cabinet makes "Twin Killer" take on a new meaning. These
tube amps are capable of handling practically any size gig. Like almost all Rivera amps (except for TBR and M/S Series) the
Preamp Tubes are powered by a DC Filament power supply, lowering all AC filament caused hum to disappear. This costly feature
will help to ensure that in the case of need to service and change the 12AX7 tubes, a host of different tube manufacturers
devices may be used without the fear of increased hum (many 12AX7s have filament designs that cause hum in AC filament powered
tube guitar amps, like most Fender, Marshall, and Mesa Boogie models).
The 100+ watt Output Stage (they actually measure
often in excess of 110 watts) features 2 matched EL-34 with a massive Output Transformer from the Knucklehead Reverb. An impedance
selector located on the rear panel for 4, 8, or 16 ohm loads allows correct matching with any internal and external combination
of speaker loads. Also, bottom end response is greatly enhanced by this massive piece of iron and copper audiophile quality
Output Transformer. A Line output jack is also provided for sending line level signals to PA Mixers, Recording devices, or
to slave to another power amp. Another great Rivera feature is the Standby-Switch built into the speaker Jack #1. This means
that in the instance of inadvertently operating the amp without a load plugged into the speaker jack, you will not fear damaging
the Output Transformer and Tubes/Tube sockets. This also allows easy idle current measurement by a qualified technician when
bias adjustment is necessary (all Rivera amps have an internal bias potentiometer provided).
Recalling the days of
Roy Rodgers and his Palomino Horse "Trigger", the Rivera Fandango 212 comes appropriately in a Trigger-esque color scheme.
Leather grained and supple beige Tolex covers the outside of the cabinet shell, and a palomino cream Tolex¨ accents the
front grille. The matching grill cloth is a tri-tone brown and ox-blood color. Front "Plexi" panel and matching knobs are
in a black and white color combination.
The speaker cabinet is hand-built out of hardwood plywood, and finished in
blonde Tolex with vintage blonde grille cloth and matching blonde Tolex band on the grille top. A comfortable padded leatherette
strap handle, rugged chrome corners, and heavy-duty rubber feet make easy daily transport. The Rivera Fandango's cabinet joints
are dadoed and interlocking for superior strength. Grille frames are easy to remove, with the speakers front mounted for easy
Rivera Fandango 212 55W Tube Combo Guitar Amp Features:
- 55 Watt tube combo guitar amp
- 2-Channels (Lead & Clean)
- A Vintage-Modern output tube mode switch allows halving the output power while sweetening the power amp harmonics.
- Lush 6 Spring Accutronics long-pan reverb
- Separate AC and DC fuses are easily accessed for servicing
- Powered by a pair of EL-34 tubes
- Pull Mid-Scope feature allows for thicker leads
- Pull-warm allows for smoother highs
- 2 x Celestion G12T-75 speakers
- 3-function FS-7 footswitch Included
Rivera Fandango 212 55W Tube Combo Guitar Amp Includes:
An all tube combo that has all you could ask for. Order yours today.
Rivera Fandango 212 55W Tube Combo Guitar Amp Specifications:
- High-Gain input Impedance: 1 Megaohm
- Low-gain Input Impedance: 33k ohms
- Output impedance: Selectable 4 ohms, 8 ohms,16 ohms
- Line Output Impedance: 330 ohms Minimum
- Effects Loop Send Output Impedance: 560 ohms minimum
- Effects Loop Return Input Impedance: 10k ohms minimum
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 5% at rated Power
- Bandwidth: 50 Hz to 20kHz
- Tubes: Preamp — Five 12AX7; Power — 2 x EL 34
- Speakers: 2 x Celestion G12T-75
- Cabinet Material: American Maple Solid Core Plywood
- Cabinet covering: Beige and Palomino Cream Tolex
- Grille Cloth Color: Tri-tone Blonde and Oxblood
- Cabinet Hardware: Chrome plated metal corners, Vintage style Leatherette padded handle and 2 side handles
- Included: 3-Function FS-7 Footswitch
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.5" x 27-25" x 12""
- Weight: 73 Pounds