A versatile instrument that combines traditional elements with modern innovations.
The Rogue AF104 Series 2 Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a spruce top and laminated mahogany
back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and decorative abalone rosette, purfling and position markers. The Venetian
cutaway gives full fretboard access and the on-board 3-band EQ with tuner lets you perform in any venue. Operates on a 9 volt
battery and has both 1/4" and XLR jack inputs.
Rogue AF104 Series 2 Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Body shape: Small concert with venetian cutaway
- Top material: Spruce
- Back and side material: Laminated Mahogany back and sides
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Purfling: Abalone
- Binding: White
- Body depth at headblock: 3-1/2"
- Body depth at tailblock: 3-7/8"
- Width at upper bout: 11-3/4"
- Width at lower bout: 14-7/16"
- Scale length: 25-3/8"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Width at nut: 1-5/8"
- Width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard inlay top of fingerboard: Abalone dots
- Fingerboard inlay side of fingerboard: black dots
- Fingerboard binding: White
- Number Of frets Total: 23
- Overall length: 39-1/2"
- Neck material: Nato
- Neck/body joint: At 14th fret
- Peghead veneer: None
- Peghead inlay: None
- Bridge material: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated
- Bridge pins: White with black dot
- String spacing at bridge: 2-3/16"
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Finish: Gloss natural
- Electronics: Preamp with 3-band EQ and presence
Order this sweet-voiced six-string today.