A magnificent ash top adds the finishing touch to this versatile instrument.
The Rogue AF107 Series 2 Ash Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar is as beautiful as it is functional. The AF107
has an ash top and laminated ash back and sides, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, and decorative abalone rosette, purfling
and position markers. The Venetian cutaway gives full fretboard access and the on-board 3-band EQ with tuner lets you perform
in any venue. Operates on a 9 volt battery and has both 1/4" and XLR jack inputs. The Rogue AF107 Guitar is a highly versatile
instrument that represents a great value.
Rogue AF107 Series 2 Ash Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Body shape: Small concert with venetian cutaway
- Top material: Ash
- Back and side material: Laminated ash back and sides
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone
- Purfling: Abalone
- Top binding: White
- Back binding: White
- Body depth at headblock: 3-1/2"
- Body depth at tailblock: 3-7/8"
- Width at upper bout: 11-3/4"
- Width at lower bout: 14-7/16"
- Scale length: 25-3/8"
- Fingerboard material: Rosewood
- Width at nut: 1-5/8"
- Width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard inlay top of fingerboard: Abalone dots
- Fingerboard inlay side of fingerboard: black dots
- Fingerboard binding: White
- Number Of frets Total: 23
- Overall length: 39-1/2"
- Neck material: Nato
- Neck/body joint: At 14th fret
- Bridge material: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated
- Bridge pins: White with black dot
- String spacing at bridge: 2-3/16"
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Finish: Gloss natural
- Electronics: Preamp with 3-band EQ, presence, and tuner
- Output Jacks: 1/4" and XLR
Easy on the eyes and ears. Put it in the cart.