A full-sounding addition to any guitar rig.
The Rogue Tremolo pedal creates a pulsating effect by varying the signal's volume in cycles, reminiscent
of tremolos found in classic '60s amps.
Three control knobs let you quickly adjust the speed of the tremolo effect,
its waveform and the depth of modulation. A true bypass switch engages and disengages the effect. An LED indicator shows you
when the effect is engaged and gets dim when it's time to change the battery.
The Rogue Tremolo pedal is made of aluminum
and built to last.
Rogue Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Features:
- Sturdy, lightweight aluminum case
- True bypass switching
- Easy-to-use Rate, Wave and Depth controls
- Powered by either a 9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
Add this classic effect to your sound palette. Order today.
Rogue Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500k ohms
- Output load impedance: >10k ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -100dBm
- Power supply: 1x9 volt battery or external 9 volt DC adapter
- Power consumption: 20mA
- Size: 2 3/8" x 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"