A rocking guitar with undeniably great looks and playability.
The Schector C-1 Custom electric guitar has a gorgeous quilted maple top, a double cutaway mahogany
body, set maple neck, and a 24-fret ebony fingerboard. A Schector Ultra access neck joint lets you reach the entire fretboard
with ease and comfort. The TonePros bridge system includes a Tune-O-Matic style bridge with thru-body string mounts for stability
and sustain. The Schecter C-I Custom guitar is loaded with a pair of Seymour Duncan Custom humbucking pickups with coil-splitting
for an incredible range of tones. Appointments include mother-of-pearl split crown inlays, cràme fretboard and body
binding, and chrome hardware.
Schecter C-1 Custom Electric Guitar Features:
- Construction: Set-Neck with Ultra Access neck joint
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: 3-piece maple
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 24 medium
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl split crown
- Binding: Multi-ply creme
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom (SH-11 bridge)/'59 (SH-1 neck)
- Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone (splitting)/3-way switch
- Bridge: TonePros Tune-O-Matic with thru-body string mounts
- Tuners: Schecter locking with pearl buttons
- Hardware: chrome
- Case: sold separately
Order a Schecter guitar that will make you smile every time you pick it up!