Great-looking award winner with solid cedar top and genuine lacquer finish!
Gorgeous domestic wild cherry back and sides provide a unique tone blending the warmth of mahogany with
the crisp definition of maple. Silver leaf maple neck on a shorter 24.84" scale with a rosewood fretboard is easy on the fingers
while inline machine heads make for quick, stable tuning. An L.R. Baggs Acoustic Timbre preamp with EQ and ribbon transducer
assures you get faithful amplified sound.
Seagull S6 Original Q1 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Solid cedar top
- Wild cherry back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle
- Semi-gloss lacquer finish
- L.R. Baggs Acoustic Timbre preamp with EQ and ribbon transducer
The perfect combination of precision luthiery and low price. Make it yours today.