For critical and demanding professional applications including studio and broadcast monitoring.
Sony MDR-7509HD stereo headphones are for critical and demanding professional applications, including
studio and broadcast monitoring.
Newly developed HD driver realizes up to 80kHz ultra wide range reproduction. Yields crystalline high-end fidelity for enhanced
presence of strings, cymbals, vocals, and other signals with many high frequencies.
High power handling capacity
Durability is key for professional audio products. By applying OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) for voice coil material, MDR-7509HD
supports 3000mW of power handling capacity.
360 kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnet
360kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets are used for the driver unit to reproduce clear midrange.
Wearing comfort is extremely important. With auranomic, circumaural headphones the driver units have been designed in accordance
with the angle of the ear, eliminating uncomfortable pressure on the ear
Sony MDR-7509HD Studio Headphone Features:
- Closed type headphones for sound monitoring by professional studio engineers and musicians
- Circumaural headphones
- 360kJ/m3 high power neodymium magnets
- 80kHz reproduction using 50mm HD driver units
- High power handling capacity 3,000mW
- Gold connectors and OFC cord with stereo unimatch plug
- Unique folding design with supplied soft case
It's a Sony. Order now and hear your music the way it was meant to be heard!
Sony MDR-7509HD Studio Headphone Specifications:
- Type: Closed , dynamic
- Driver unit: Dome type, 50mm diameter
- Maximum input: 3000mW (IEC)
- Impedance: 24 Ohms (at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Frequency range: 5 to 80,000Hz
- Cord: Coiled, 1.2 to 3m. OFC litz wire
- Plug: Gold-plated Uni-match plug
- Mass: 300g (excluding the cord)