An affordable electric guitar that is made without compromising quality or materials.
The Sterling AX20 Electric Guitar has a bound basswood body with a beautiful quilted maple top and a
bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. A unique asymmetrical neck carve offers the comfort of a fast playing neck,
yet enough mass to yield good tone. The AX20 uses a vintage hardtail bridge for ultimate tuning stability and has a string-thru-the-body
design for additional resonant tone. The AX20 electric guitar includes the Music Man 4+2 headstock, Sterling A5 zebra humbucking
pickups, and chrome locking tuners.
Guitars from Sterling by Music Man are perfect for players seeking the Music Man
vibe at a more affordable price. These instruments are accurate versions of popular Music Man guitars and basses with no compromise
on quality or materials. Each instrument is inspected, setup and played.
Sterling by Music Man AX20 Electric Guitar Features:
- Basswood body with creme binding, tummy contour
- Quilted maple veneer top
- 25-1/2" scale
- Maple neck with asymmetrical neck carve
- 5 bolt Music Man-designed neck joint
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 1.65" (42mm) nut width
- 2 Sterling A5 zebra humbuckers
- 5-way selector (1-bridge, 2-bridge and neck inner coils, 3-all coils, 4-neck parallel, 5- neck)
- Music Man-designed hardtail bridge
- Spoke wheel truss rod adjustment
- Music Man 4+2 headstock
- Chrome locking tuners
- Sterling by Music Man gig bag
Sterling by Music Man AX20 Electric Guitar Includes:
Own a guitar that will deliver the performance you need!