Pro-quality looks and sound at an easy price.
The Sterling AX40 Electric Guitar has a bound basswood body with a beautiful quilted maple top and a
bolt-on maple neck with 22 medium-jumbo frets. A unique asymmetrical neck carve offers the comfort of a fast playing neck,
yet enough mass to yield good tone. The Sterling AX40 has a Sterling locking tremolo bridge, the Music Man 4+2 headstock,
Sterling A5 Zebra humbucking pickups, and chrome tuners.
Sterling by Music Man, is for players seeking the Music Man
vibe at a more affordable price. These instruments are accurate versions of popular Music Man guitars and basses with no compromise
on quality or materials. Each instrument is inspected, setup and played.
Sterling by Music Man AX40 Electric Guitar Features:
- Basswood body with creme binding, tummy contour
- Quilted maple veneer top
- Sterling double-locking tremolo
- Locking nut
- 25-1/2" scale
- Maple neck with asymmetrical neck carve
- 5 bolt Music Man-designed neck joint
- Maple fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- 1.63" (41.5mm) nut width
- 2 Sterling A5 zebra humbuckers
- 3-way selector
- Music Man-designed hardtail bridge
- Spoke wheel truss rod adjustment
- Music Man 4+2 headstock
- Chrome locking tuners
- Sterling by Music Man gig bag
Sterling by Music Man AX40 Electric Guitar Includes:
Own a guitar that will deliver the performance you need!