A guitar with classic design, top-quality components, and incredible value.
The Music Man Sterling Silo30 Electric Guitar offers a solid contoured basswood body for resonance sound
and light weight that feels great. Music Man equips the Silo30 with a 22-fret maple neck, 5-bolt Music Man designed neck joint,
a 4+2 style headstock, and a classy white pearloid pickguard.
The Silo30 has a SSH pickup layout packed with vintage
voiced hot single-coil pickups in the neck and middle positions, and a humbucking pickup at the bridge. Controls include a
5-way switch, with master Volume and Tone knobs.
The Silo30 guitar's Sterling locking tuners provide excellent stability
and enable quick string changes. The Music Man-designed tremolo bridge uses bent steel saddles, a pop-in arm, and 2-post design
for smooth, stable action. Music Man includes a heavy-duty gig bag with each Silo30 electric guitar.
Sterling by Music Man Silo30 Electric Guitar Features:
- Basswood body with ergonomic contours
- Maple neck
- Maple fingerboard (rosewood fingerboard on white finishes)
- 4+2 headstock design
- Locking tuners
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Sterling vintage style tremolo bridge
- 25.5" scale
- 5-bolt Music Man designed neck joint
- 2x single coil, 1x humbucker
- 5 way selector (1-bridge, 2-bridge and neck inner coils, 3-all coils, 4-neck parallel, 5- neck)
- 42mm nut width (1.65")
- Spoke wheel truss rod adjustment
- Heavy duty gig bag included
- Glossy white or black finish
Sterling by Music Man Silo30 Electric Guitar Includes:
Order a guitar for the working musician and budding rockstar.