The classical member of the Escape family.
Like the other models in the Escape MK-II line, this classical travel guitar is packed with improved
ergonomics and popular features. A 22-fret, full 25-1/2 inch scale, non-radiused ebonized rosewood fingerboard and a comfortable
body profile make this acoustic Traveler feel like a traditional classical guitar.
Every Escape MK-II comes equipped
with a custom L.R. Baggs Hybrid-Element pickup system, a built-in headphone amplifier, headphones, elegant binding, ebonized
fingerboard, traditional finish options and a sturdy, custom-designed gig-bag from High Sierra.
Traveler Escape MK-II Nylon String Travel Guitar Features:
- Neck: maple
- Body: alder
- Fingerboard: ebonized rosewood non-radiused
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale length: 25 1/2 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1 15/16 in.
- Body width: 10 3/4 in.
- Length: 30 in.
- Weight: 4.75 lbs.
- Pickup: L.R. Baggs under saddle Hybrid-Element transducer
- Hardware: chrome 16:1 gear ratio
- Electronics: custom L.R. Baggs under saddle Hybrid-Element system with on-board EQ and headphone amp
- Gig bag: custom made by High Sierra
Traveler Escape MK-II Nylon String Travel Guitar Includes: