Designed to be one of the most flexible, best-sounding preamps available - at any price.
The P2analog mic preamp is designed to provide detailed, transparent sonic performance necessary for
the most critical direct tracking and live sound applications. It includes a unique combination of functions that make it
useful as a complete input system for standalone or PC-based recording systems. And, the P2analog preamp has special features
that provide the serious musician or recordist with useful tools to get the best sound more quickly and easily.
addition to True System's acclaimed microphone inputs, the P2analog preamp features two instrument direct inputs (DIs) offering
sonic performance previously thought to be available only with dedicated, high-end DIs. You'll get incredible articulation
and control for electric bass, detail and smoothness for stringed instruments, and punchy, clean sound with keyboards.
with today's emphasis on powerful digital audio platforms and software plug-ins to perform signal-processing tasks, the issue
of microphone placement remains a critical variable in determining the quality of your final sonic product. The P2analog incorporates
powerful features that assist you in achieving optimum microphone placement for nearly any stereo recording situation.
P2analog features a high-voltage composite architecture with discrete devices plus integrated circuits. The totally balanced,
dual servo, dc-coupled design provides exceptional transient response, head room, imaging and noise performance. Military
grade, hand-matched components are utilized in critical circuit areas. All signal switching is done via hi-reliability gold-contact
relays in order to maintain an extremely short signal path. These design features result in the transparent, detailed sound
quality for which TRUE preamps have become known.
About TRUE Systems:
TRUE Systems is a product line of Sunrise Engineering and Design Inc., which is involved with consulting, design, and manufacture
of electronic equipment used in professional audio production (recording and broadcast studios, concert halls, remote recording
and live sound, etc.).
The principal of Sunrise Engineering and Design,Tim Spencer, has thirty years of diverse experience
in design, development, integration and manufacturing of complex hardware and software systems. While employed at Burr Brown,
he was responsible for design and development of various amplifier products, as well as analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog
conversion devices and Burr Brown's very first power operational amplifiers.
TRUE System's customers include Sony Electronics,
Sony Classical Recording, Lincoln Center, the Bill Gates residence, numerous professional and semi-professional project studios
and remote broadcast production companies. Skywalker Studios, Warner Bros., and numerous other major film/video sound post-production
companies use the products for which TRUE Systems have been design consultants.
True Systems P2 Analog 2-Channel Mic Preamp Features:
- Ultimate sonic performance for critical recording and sound reinforcement
- Two active high-impedance DIs - comparable to high-end dedicated DIs
- M-S (Mid-Side) Decoder for creative spatial image control
- Stereo Phase Correlation Display speeds effective mic positioning
- Selectable high-pass filters
- Relay-switched signal routing
- Dual gain range
- Solid construction - with striking, machined front panel
Choose TRUE Systems for exceptional sonic performance, superior value, and unique productivity
True Systems P2 Analog 2-Channel Mic Preamp Specifications:
- Gain (microphone): 3.5 to 52dB and 15.5 to 64dB (dual range)
- Gain (direct input): -16 to 32dB and -4 to 44dB
- Frequency Response: 1.5 Hz to 500kHz (-3dB)(gain=40dB)
- Maximum Output Level: +31 dBu (+27 dBu in low gain mode)
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu (+25 dBu in low gain mode)
- Input Impedance (microphone): 5.5 kOhm
- Input Impedance (direct input): 2.5 Mohm
- Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132 dB e.i.n.
- Slew Rate: >40 V/uS
- CMRR (CMV=+10 dBu): 85 dB
- THD (+26 dBu, 100 kOhm): .0008%