Challenging the recognized leaders in sonic accuracy and performance.
The Precision 8 Microphone Preamp is designed to provide the detailed, transparent sonic performance
needed for high-quality direct tracking and live sound. Unique features make it useful as a complete input system for MDMs,
HDRs, and DAWs. The signal processor provides 8 highly transparent solid state microphone preamps, plus 2 sonically accurate
discrete FET instrument inputs. 5-segment peak-hold level metering with selectable peak reference allows rapid optimization
of program levels between the Precision 8 and other devices. Intuitive functions make True Systems' Precision 8 preamp ideal
for digital recording studios and project studios.
True Systems Precision 8 Mic Preamp Features:
- 8 highly transparent solid state microphone preamps in as one unit rack configuraton
- Built-in M-S decoding for creative spatial image control
- Active, high-impedance instrument inputs selectable on 2 channels
- 5-segment level indicators with peak-hold feature and selectable peak reference
- Smooth continuous gain controls
- Easy interface to MDMs, HDRs, DAWs, or consoles
- Dual DB25/TRS outputs for flexible interconnection
- Elegant, sturdy physical design
True Systems Precision 8 Mic Preamp Includes:
Exceptional cost-per-channel value. Order today.