The solution for the stage.
The UltraSound DI MAX is a DI box, an instrument preamp, a mic preamp, and a signal blender, making
it among the most versatile instrument preamps on the market. A great tool for every musician to have in his or her gig bag,
the UltraSound DI Max Preamp provides a solution to those aggravating stage setup problems and it keeps the controls right
at your fingertips.
With 2 independent channels, the DI MAX can be used as a blender as well as a preamplifier. The
Channel-1 input will accept 1/4" mono, as well as 1/4" stereo (TRS) inputs. This allows the DI MAX to process the "tip" signal
through the Channel-1 controls and the "ring" signal through the Channel-2 controls. This also gives you an enormous amount
of flexibility for creative signal blending from your stereo pickups. Of course you can plug 2 different instruments into
the DI MAX and blend the signals. Channel-1 also allows the use of an XLR input so you can use it as a personal mic preamp.
UltraSound DI Max lets you dial in a clear, natural sound and route it to a stage PA from a balanced XLR output. A 1/4" Line
out sends the signal to your stage amp. Tone controls include active bass and treble EQ, mid-dip shape control, and phase
switch. Operates on 48V phantom power, 9V adapter, or 9V battery.
UltraSound DI Max Acoustic Guitar Preamp Features:
- Full-featured stereo preamp and DI box
- "Bulletproof" metal housing
- Input gain control for each channel to allow proper setting for the huge variety of acoustic pickup output levels
- Balanced XLR output for routing the signal to a PA system
- 1/4" Line Out for sending the signal to a stage amp
- Both stage and PA outputs have their own level controls
- 48V phantom power capability
- Active bass and treble EQ for each channel
- Mid-dip shape for each channel control permits removal of honky
- Phase switch for each channel to help eliminate feedback
Get the tone you deserve. Order today.