A reed designed for the demanding performer.
The 56 Rue Lepic clarinet reed is designed from thicker cane to emit a rich, centered, and extremely
pure sound while providing maximum stability in all registers. Its quick response ensures precision in the most difficult
passages with extraordinarily round and warm sound. They come in humidity-balanced factory fresh packaging so all reeds play
as if you selected them in Paris at 56 Rue Lepic.
56 Rue Lepic, the home of Vandoren, has long been the Mecca of reed
innovation. It seems only fitting that this next-step reed bear the name of such a significant location. From the Mecca of
reed making comes the Mecca of clarinet sound.
Thickness at the tip: 0.0043" (.11mm)
Thickness at the heel: 0.128" (3.25mm)
Vandoren 56 Rue Lepic Bb Clarinet Reeds Features:
- Designed from thicker cane
- Rich, centered, and extremely pure sound
- Maximum stability in all registers
- Quick response
- Extraordinarily round and warm sound
- Shipped in humidity-balanced packaging
- Thickness at the tip: 0.0043" (.11mm)
- Thickness at the heel: 0.128" (3.25mm)
The ultimate reed for all styles and situations, designed by a legendary reed house. Order