A wireless DMX control unit that transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels from up to 393 feet
The lightweight and self contained Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System transmits and receives up to
512 DMX channels from up to 393', and controls up to 9 universes or 4,608 DMX channels with multiple units and 27 user-selectable
Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System Features:
- Transmits and receives up to 512 DMX channels wirelessly
- Controls up to 9 universes or 4,608 DMX channels (requires multiple units)
- Use with any universal DMX-512 controller
- 27 user-selectable UHF frequencies (902MHz - 928MHz)
- Functions as transmitter or receiver
- Self-contained unit with no setup required
- Requires two units for operation per universe
If you're the owner of any universal DMX-512 controller (or several of them) and want wireless
control from far away, you can't gig without the D-Fi Plus.
Chauvet D-Fi Plus Wireless DMX System Specifications:
- Unobstructed distance: 393"
- FCC compliant
- Power: DC 9V 500mA 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 0.8 lb.
- Dimensions: 1.3" H x 3.1" W x 6.1" D