A 3- or 7-channel DMX LED PAR can with 183 colored LEDs to produce a narrow beam in static, dimmer,
or strobe modes.
The LEDrain 64C is a 3- or 7-channel DMX LED narrow beam PAR can that features static, dimmer, and strobe
functions. The Chauvet LEDrain 64C can switch between sound-active and automatic modes, with static colors and color mixing
available from 183 red, green, and blue LEDs with or without DMX control. A hanging bracket converts to a floor stand for
versatility. Power is daisy-chainable to 25 DMX PAR cans, allowing for shorter cable runs.
Chauvet LEDrain 64C - Par Can in Chrome Features:
- 3- or 7-channel DMX-512 LED PAR can
- Light source: 183 (61 red, 61 green, 61 blue) 10mm LEDs
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes with variable speed
- Built-in sound-activated programs operate in master/slave or DMX modes
- Pulse effect with adjustable speed
- Lux: 2,020 @ 1m
- Double-bracket yoke also acts as a floor stand
- Weight: 4.4 lb.
- Dimensions: 8.4" W x 12.2" H x 8.9" D
- 3-channel: RGB control
- 7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, and dimmer
Daisy chain several Chauvet LEDrain 64C DMX PAR cans together for an even brighter light
show. Order today.
Chauvet LEDrain 64C - Par Can in Chrome Specifications:
- Beam angle: 20°
- Field angle: 32°
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 17W, 0.3A operating, 0.2A inrush
- Additional power output: max 25 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- AC power: autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz