2-in-1 DMX and dimmer controller.
The DMX Operator Pro is a 2-in-1 stage lighting control board that can function as both an intelligent
lighting controller and a PAR can dimmer.
Equipped with a total of 136 DMX channels, the DMX Operator Pro uses 128
of its channels for intelligent lighting control and 8 for PAR can dimming/on/off. Designed to offer the convenience of total
lighting control from a single board, the DMX Operator Pro is great for small- to-mid-size theaters, concerts, churches, touring
companies, or any stage production where both PAR cans and DMX special effects are used.
The DMX Operator Pro is also
ideal for current users of conventional stage lighting who are considering making the technological leap to intelligent DMX
effects in the future.
In addition to being a hybrid, the DMX Operator Pro offers many other features designed to
make life easy for lighting directors. It is modeled after LSC's extremely popular DMX Operator intelligent lighting controller
with PAR can capabilities added.
Like its non-hybrid cousin, the DMX Operator Pro includes a Flash Card backup memory
feature. It comes equipped with a compact memory flash card slot on the back. You can back-up and save your programs onto
a standard 32-megabyte flash card (not included), then simply upload a favorite program whenever you want to run it. This
eliminates the time-consuming hassle of having to re-create programs for each production.
The DMX Operator Pro can
also be used to control fog effects, making it even more versatile. It features a fog machine trigger button that is compatible
with selected American DJ fog machine models, including the Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm 1200, Fog
Storm 1700, and Vaporizer.
Other features on the DMX Operator Pro controller include an assignable joystick with manual
fine/fast pan/tilt adjustment, a step/mix sequence function that automatically sequences chases; and a fixture group function
that allows more than one fixture to be grouped together. There is also a tap sync feature, and a blind function that will
automatically override chases on the fly.
As a DMX lighting controller, the DMX Operator Pro can control 8 individual
fixtures with 16 DMX channels each. (Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels can be combined on a single fixture button.)
It can handle up to 96 programmable scenes and 8 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
As a PAR can dimmer,
the DMX Operator Pro can be used to control on/off/dimming via 8 individual channels. It can handle up to 96 programmable
scenes and 6 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
Designed for versatile use, the DMX Operator Pro comes
with removable rubber rails, which allow it to be used either as a tabletop or 19" rackmount unit. To meet the needs of stage
and touring applications, the controller is also very compact and portable, weighing just 7 lbs. and measuring 7" x 19" x
Elation DMX Operator Pro Controller Features:
- Hybrid controller - moving light and PAR can controller all in one
- 136 DMX channels - 128 channels for moving lights and 8 channels for PAR cans
MOVING LIGHT SECTION:
- 8 fixtures up to 16 channels each
- 96 programmable scenes
- 8 programmable shows
- 8 assignable fixture groups
PAR CAN DIMMER SECTION:
- 8 dimmer faders
- Use in conjunction with the Elation DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK, DP-DMX4B or DP-640
- 96 programmable scenes
- 6 programmable shows
- PAR can master fader - assigned to all 8 PAR can channels
ADDITIONAL CONTROLLER FEATURES:
- Bright LCD display
- 32MB compact flash card slot to exchange data, library, memory and set-up files
- Built-in microphone for music sync functions
- joystick for pan/tilt control of moving lights
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Step/Mix/Sequence function for shows
- Fog Machine trigger button (compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700)
- Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- One DMX 3-pin XLR output
- MIDI input
- Controller comes tabletop style - includes removable rubber rails to fit standard 19" rackmount
- Footcontrol input on rear for optional DMX Pro FC footcontroller (sold separately)
- Power supply: 120V / 9-15V DC, 500mA (Included)
- Dimensions: 7"L x 19"W x 3.75"H (Occupies 4 rackspaces)
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Optional accessory: 32MB Compact Flash Card
Easily manipulate conventional and moving lights via easy-to-use buttons and faders. Order