A favorite in drumming circles with complete control of tone.
Built from kiln-dried, environmentally friendly oak. 25"H with a 12-1/2" natural goatskin head. The
rubber nonskid bottom prevents marring floors and keeps the drum in place. Tuning lugs allow you to precisely adjust your
tone and even up the head's response. Includes tuning wrench. Ideal for drum circles, gatherings, or just having fun.
Latin Percussion LPA630 Aspire Tunable Djembe Features:
- Created of kiln-dried, environmentally friendly Siam oak
- Features mechanical tuning
- Traditional-style chromeplated hardware
- Natural goatskin heads
- Black rubber, nonskid bottom ring prevents slipping and protects floors
Order yours today!
Latin Percussion LPA630 Aspire Tunable Djembe Specifications:
- 25" tall; 12-1/2" diameter