Small, lightweight hand-carved djembes.
The NINO Original African Style Rope-Tuned Wood Djembes are each carved from one solid piece of plantation-grown
mahogany wood. These high-quality instruments are crafted with great attention to detail and provide outstanding sound. The
complex rope tuning system guarantees an ideal and long-lasting tuning of the instrument without the use of any metal or sharp
edges. Due to their small size and light weight, they are great drums for young children.
Meinl Nino Original African Style Rope-Tuned Earth Rhythm Series Djembe Features:
- Hand-carved shells
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected goatskin heads
- 4mm strong high quality PP nylon ropes
- Colors: brown/black
- XXS: 4-1/4" to 4-3/4" diameter x 8" tall, 3mm thickness, 10 runners
- XS: 6-1/4" to 8-1/4" diameter x 11-3/4" tall, 3mm thickness, 20 runners
- S: 7" to 8-1/2" diameter x 15-3/4" tall, 4mm thickness, 20 runners
A perfect djembe for the younger percussionist or as a compact travel drum.